Chinese Foreign Words

Foreign words in Chinese. I believe all languages uses foreign words when their own vocabulary is insufficient. For instance French. They have adopted a Danish combined expression meaning something like "mess in a kitchen", which is what cooking always results in. In this blog I will post the foreign words used in Mandarin Chinese. You are most welcome to add some, just make a comment to any post you like.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Opening Apology

Hello any reader I may have!

As an opening comment, I would have to say that I will not trouble myself writing the chinese characters for these Chinese foreign words. But I will of course add the correct pinyin - in its simplest form though. Which is with traditional letters and each syllable followed by a number indicating the tone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Learn Play Webcam Pad Chinese Mandarin Pronunciation Grammar Fun